The COVID-19 Relief Pennsylvania Statewide Small Business Assistance program provides grants ranging from $5,000 to $50,000 to small businesses that have been economically impacted by COVID-19. Over the course of two application rounds beginning in July 2020, the program provided a total of $249 million was awarded to 14,530 businesses. This funding included $190 million from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and an additional $59 million provided by Allegheny, Lackawanna, and Philadelphia counties to help eligible businesses get the support they needed.
The COVID-19 Relief Pennsylvania Statewide Small Business Assistance program is no longer accepting applications for funding.
The original funds for this program have been allocated. However, there may be potential opportunities for more funds to become available. If additional funding is approved, more businesses can be funded in this program.
The PA CDFI Network will send emails with future updates. Sign-up for the mailing list.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has made new funds available to assist image/hair care professionals recover from the pandemic. Funding will be available to barbershops and beauty salons across the Commonwealth that previously applied to the Pennsylvania COVID-19 Relief Statewide Business Assistance program. No new applications will be accepted. Qualified businesses that listed NAICS codes: 812111 or 812112 for barbershops and beauty salons on the grant application, will be notified this fall.
The amount of grant funding ranges from $5,000 to $50,000. Businesses are eligible based on their annual revenues as documented in their most recent tax return:
Available Per Business
|Up to $50,000||$5,000|
|$50,001 – $75,000||$10,000|
|$75,001 – $100,000||$15,000|
|$100,001 – $250,000||$20,000|
|$250,001 – $500,000||$25,000|
|$500,001 – $750,000||$35,000|
|$750,001 – $850,000||$40,000|
|$850,001 – $1,000,000||$50,000|
Businesses will need the following items. For step-by-step instruction of all information that will need to be provided in the application, please refer to the Application Instructions.
- Government Issued Photo ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport
- Business financial information:
- Revenue from March 1st to May 31st for 2019 and 2020
- Most recently submitted Federal Tax Return. 2018 or 2019 business and personal tax returns including Schedule C.
- If startup between January 1-February 15, 2020, Internal Profit & Loss Statement
- Proof of Business Registration with PA Department of State, as applicable:
- Articles of Incorporation (for corporations and LLCs); or Fictitious Name Registration/“Doing Business As” (Sole Proprietors); or Business License (if applicable).
- Bank Account Information
Before you start your application:
1. Read the Application Instructions
2. Use Google Chrome for an optimize application experience
3. DO NOT submit more than one application. Submitting multiple applications will delay processing of your application and will reduce your chance of approval in this round.
Here are additional tools and resources to assist you:
Application Instructions | FAQ | Designated Communities
Application Video | Upload Documents Video | Complete Application Certification Video | Connect Bank Account Video | How to Connect Your Bank Account
READ OUR LATEST NEWS, PRESS RELEASES & MEDIA COVERAGE Latest News